Technorati Profile

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Do It Yourself!

I know you look at the title and say, "Oh great another blog telling me that I can correct bad credit myself, and that I should beware of people trying to help me.".

Nope! Spring is here. The weather is improving, days are getting longer, and today I have a touch of spring fever!

So today we should get beyond the state of our housing market, the credit market, and all the hype going into the G20 meeting. Take a step back and enjoy spring.

Spring time always reminds me of Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) projects. You would be surprised at the return on investment you'll see on some of these D.I.Y. projects. So many projects are very easy and don't take long to complete. Check out these great deals offered by your local/national retail hardware store.

Home Depot
50% off bathroom accessories

Lowes
Sale on Thermostats (this one sounds odd, but when I sold my last house it was golden touch, plus it saved me money on my utility bill every month!)

Check back for more great values on projects that will add value to your home and on a budget you can afford!

Matt Kemper
YourCreditCompany.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Zimbio
Top Stories